Technology is constantly moving forward, and with it, so are the technological necessities of our customers. IEH understands just how important it is to not only stay current, but ahead. We make great strides to anticipate technological burgeoning and accommodate the consequent needs of our customers. As such, we are constantly developing new aerospace and Mil-Spec electrical connectors, electrical contacts, and more. Our innovative designs have led to proven results in increased performance and reliability.
All IEH products have been specifically—and meticulously—designed for use in a wide array of applications including vehicular electronics, medical devices, satellites, PGA sockets, and more! From governmental agencies to commercial companies, IEH electrical contacts can be found within various electronic systems all over the world. Below you will find a list of our latest aerospace connectors, Mil-Spec electrical connectors, electrical contacts, and more.
HBH Hybrid Power/Signal Hyperboloid Connectors
This new modular connector series provides the flexibility to mix signal and power contacts within a single housing, to meet the most demanding applications.
- All socket contacts utilize the Hyperboloid Technology
- Contact sizes from .016” to .169”
- Superior Power Density
- Modular design allows you to choose most any desired connector configuration
- Terminations include straight and right angle PCB mount, crimp, solder-cup, and complaint contacts
- Blind mate option available for increased misalignment
The same reliability and durability the Hyperboloid socket has always been known for, now in a smaller connector. When available board space is tight yet the superior performance of the Hyperboloid is required, the HVM series is the solution. The HVM series features:
- The smallest Hyperboloid socket in existence (.3mm)
- .050” pitch
- Size options from 10-100 pins in a 2-row, staggered configuration
- Stacking options with pin guides to aid in alignment
- Built with the same materials and processes as our Mil-DTL-55302 products
The Hyperkinetic® Connector is a shielded, high-density, hi-speed modular interconnect which employs the mission critical capabilities of the hyperboloid contact.
- HKC (cPCI Series) – Interchangeable with 2mm COTS board layout, but with our Hyperboloid Contact System
- HKX (VPX-Compatible Series) – VITA-46 Platform, with Data Rates up to 10 Gbps
IEH’s NEW PCB Connector Series, HMK!
A drop-in replacement to legacy hyperboloid PCB connectors of the same pitch and range, these are .100” (2.54mm) x .050 (1.27mm) offset pitch, 2, 3, 4 and 5 rows, with a pin count range of 17-pins all the way up to 490-pins. Built in accordance with the Mil-spec D55302/161 & /164. Like our other PCB connector series, offered with either solder dip or compliant tails.
Mini Circular Connector
CABLE-TO-CABLE, CABLE-TO-PANEL 3 & 4 CONTACT CONFIGURATIONS
For OEM medical equipment such as catheters, MRI’s and monitors, industrial applications where high reliability is required, and commercial and military aerospace equipment.
- Easy & Quick Push Button Release
- Intuitive Alignment & Polarization provided by housing for efficient mating
- Hyperboloid High Performance Contacts
- High Impact Housing
- Contacts recessed for protection
- Custom overmold and value added cables available
- Custom designs up to 9 contacts
- Custom designs to meet specific application needs including IP65 ingress protection.
HRM 3-ROW JKL HARDWARE
(JACKLESS, KEYABLE, LOCKING)
All the most desirable attributes of proven military hardware. Currently available in the HRM series, 3-row connectors. See pages 26-27 of the HRM catalog for more details. May be available in other series as well, please contact IEH for more information.
- JACKLESS: A new spring loaded jackset design allows the user to fully mate the connectors before screwing down the hardware. Most traditional designs do not allow a full mate, limiting the progress to 1 turn per screw per side, this process is repeated until locked.
- KEYABLE: The interlocking pieces incorporate a hex body with a fixed slot and key. ‘F’ hardware (see diagram) contains the key and ‘G’ hardware contains the slot. Both HRM insulators for F and G employ a hex recess to accommodate up to 36 polarization options for 2 pairs.
- LOCKING: For high stress and vibration environments, connectors are fully locked for uninterruptible operation.
Why Hyperboloid Connectors?
Hyperboloid contacts offer incredible reliability, performance, and endurance.
Find a connector for your needs.