Skip to main content

Enter a Mil-Spec number or an IEH Part number. Mil-Spec numbers should start with “M55302/” followed by the rest of the part number. For IEH part numbers, please enter the first 8 characters.

Hyperboloid PCB Connectors

View List Grid

36 Results

Showing Male (Pin) connectors in the HGM Series

Can’t Find What You’re Looking For?

Use our Custom Request form to send us your exact specifications.